SY Snow White

SY Snow White
In Newry Canal

Thursday 1 March 2012

1st March Chaguaramas bay Trinidad


I should have said in the last that I should not have been taking photos of the pan bands, only approved people were meant to(at great expense) so  I was using my small camera.
Fully rigged again...at last
 The boom new arrived here the day before yesterday at 5pm,after clearing customs (it arrived in to the airport at the end of last week) I had fun transferring it to the boat in gusty conditions, but got it safely on board, then rigged it yesterday, although I have not refitted the boom brake yet.
Companion at anchor
 The weather is not nice at the moment, with big seas gusty winds and rain, so am not to leave before next week.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Uncle Alan! Hope the weather has improved. Looks like you are having a great time! Looking forward to hearing more.
    Take care, Ian

    ReplyDelete